Monday, March 16, 2009

DAVID MARRON'S LIFE STORY

I was the happiest man alive when i saw my little boy. Well my mother told me that my son looked just like me. So i was thinking to name him like me, and like my father that passed away, David. Then he started to grow, he was already 8 months old. He started to play with the ball. When he finally turned 1 year old, he surprised everybody at his birthday party because all of the sudden he stoodup and started walking. Then I started taking David to the park so he could walk around and play with the rest of the kids in the neighborhood. Then when he turned 5 years old he told me, "Dad I want a basketball to play outside". Well my friend told me that if i was going to teach my son how to play basketball. When my son was 8 years old, I bought him a rim to start learning how to play basketball like me. When he turned10 years old he started to play with grown men but only for 5 minutes each game but he started to practice and practice for he could play more minutes in the game when he terned 13 years old he played almost the hole game and my team got to the finals my son got 13 points with 6 assists and 2 rebounds i was happy but my son is 14 years old and right now im training him to win his second championship this year 2009.....
...TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments: