Monday, March 30, 2009

A PICTURE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

Well my mom came and woke me up it was 6:45 today was a good day i said to my self. My mom told me wake up your two little brothers, they are juan and juanita. My grandma dora was coking something real good for breakfast i smelled it all the way from my room. My stomach was growls i couldn't wait until i went to eat i woke up my brothers and i told them hurry up i want to eat already i told them. My dad ate kind of fast he said well I'm going out side and play i told him hold on i want to go he said well harry up.

So i started to eat fast my brother juan was looking at the food my sister juanita was trying to give food to the horse and my mom too my grandma dora was peeling the bread. So i told my mom I'm going to play with my dad. But then my dad told me you want to know how to ride a horse. Well i said yeah, he showed me and i went to tell my mom. Then at the end of the day i was so tired and full that i went to sleep. THE END

6 comments:

  1. i like your story david it was nice a couple spelling erorrs but you fix them and give more detail it would be a great story!!!
    1-0
    D=23
    T=7

    ReplyDelete
  2. good story i liked it kepp up the good work but fix some spelling errors

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was ok but i did not like the part that you said my dad is going to play???????

    O=100
    D=O
    T=(-100)
    LOL =]=]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Story Michael Jordan #523
    just next time don't start with
    well.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELl!! LOl. NAh iT WASz A NiiCE STORy BUt YEw GOt A FEw SPELliNG ERRORs THOUgH. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolz.......good story....

    i agree with omar i didnt like

    the sentence were u said that

    ur father going to play lolz

    ReplyDelete