Monday, March 23, 2009

The Secret

It was my best friend's deepest, darkest secret and it would be a hard one to keep. Well one afternoon my friends came over my house and he told me that if I could keep a secret. First I told him yeah but what does it have to do about it and he is like you now Vincent and I'm like yea what about him he is like i killed him, i was scared I'm like for what he is like well remember that he pushed us in lunch in the trash can I'm like yeah well he was making fun about me in front of my girl so i just pulled out my gun and killed him. Then he is like can you hide the gun I'm like yeah in the dirt he is like cool thanks. 3 years passed we where juniors all ready he is like thanks man thanks for not telling nobody I'm like don't trip that's why I'm here for you OK don't worry i will always have your back until the world explodes. Then Freddy always came to me when he needed some body to talk to and we always played sports together we where like brothers.

5 comments:

  1. David great work kid i like how you used your imagination im proud of you keep up the good work and also do whats right in school and on the court
    David=23
    Tony=7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good david and i like how its going but you need to write more so that the story will be better

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good david good stuff i like the whole thing but like fluffy said add somemore and shutup

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to work on it better its too short
    but nice work

    ReplyDelete