Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet Peeves

1.i hate when i loose
2.i hate when people act that there good and there not
3.i hate when my mom tells me what to do over and over
4.i hate when im sleeping and they turn on the lights
5.i hate when im in bed and they jump on my bed
6.i hate when i loose in the playoffs
7.i hate when they eat with there mouth open
8.i hate when they change the channel when watching a basketball game
9.i hate when i loose money
10.i hate going laundry
11.i hate when i call little ceasers and they say hold on
12.i hate when the hot sause is not hot
13.i hate when they say i dont know
14.i hate when they snore
15.i hate when they act like another person
16.i hate when they think they know about basketball but they dont
17.i hate when a NBA player think he is better then MJ
18.i hate when they dont buy what i want
19.i hate when it rains when im playing basketball
20.i hate when my brother goes where i go
21.i hate when they slap my head
22.i hate when they want to open my drawer
23.i hate when they try to wear my new shoes
24.i hate when they bounce my new basketball in the alley
25.i hate when the ELOTERO is not there

2 comments: