Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Thing that Changed my Life

Well the thing that changed my life was when i started to play basketball. Well it changed when i was 3 years old thats when i first ever saw my dad play basketball then i told him i want a basketball. Then he told me ok we will go and buy it tomorrow. Well then we went to go and buy it then i played sudently my dad put. then he started to play with me. That night i told my dad one day i want to play with you in a championship.

But then when 10 years passed when i was 13 years old my dad stoped playing basketball and then i felt bad but i was happy because me and my uncles friends where in the championship and i told my dad this game is for you dad. Then my dad said good job son i wished that i was playing with you but i told him its ok you coached me right thats why i won this championship because you made me a good player. Well now im 14 years old and this year i told my dad that i will try to go to the championship this year and right now this sunday im going to play in the playoffs.

Well this is what changed my life. The thing that changed my life was m dad paying basketball. Well now, i can't stop playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment