Monday, February 9, 2009

25 things i want to do in my life time

1. play basketball in the NBA

2. win the eastern conference championship

3. be the rookie of the year

4. be the MVP of the year

5. win the NBA championship

6. win the 3 point contest in the all-star weekend

7. be the MVP of the all-star game

8. go to North Carolina University

9. go to Marquete University

10. go to Tennessee university

11. go to Duke University

12. go to Texas University

13. win a state championship

14. try touch the ten foot rim

15. have a mustang

16. have a kid

17. get merried

18. have my own house

19. give my parents a brand new truck

20. go to california with all my family

21. go to Las Vegas,Nevada

22. teach my little kid basketball

23. show my brother how to play basketball

24. go to mexico one more time with my parents

25. before i die i want to live in mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment