Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her Smile

When i looked at her smile, i knew she was up to something. Well, i smiled back and felt something in my heart. I went up to her and start a conversation.I asked for her name and how she had been all this time I haven't seen her. She was telling all of these nice things and i started to like her. Before I left , I gave her my number. She told me,"ok i will call you today ,at night". Later on at night she called me and I felt very excited. She then started telling me about how her boyfriend was treating her. Then i felt sad because i thought she didn't have a boyfriend.So i didn't know what to say to her since i wanted to ask her out that day so then i told her i had to go.She said, "ok bye".The next day, she came and asked me how was i doing and i said i was doing good but then i didn't want to talk to her. Later that night she called me but i didnt answer the phone. The next day i saw her at the park and she asked me why I didn't answer the phone. I told her that i had a basketball game that day and she told me that she called me because her boyfriend was cheating on her. Suddenly when she told me that i hugged and told her that everything was going to be okay, but if you and your man didn't work things out i am always going to be here wating for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment