Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

Well i was minding my own business until i herd some body eating like a cow and they were saying umm! umm! So then i saw two little children eating like they never ate before so what i first taught was should i eat them. My stomach was saying yes! yes! yes!. But the i realised that they were skinny so what i did was do you want to eat good food like, milk and pancakes, with sugar, apples, and nuts. They started to think about that food and they said yes yes yes yes yes. So then i put them in cages for they wont leave i gave them food all the time when they were done eating , i will give them more they ate over 20 plates of food especially i gave the a lot of turkey and chicken. Then i told my self i think there good to eat so what i first did was give them a little more food then i will eat them. So then i took out Gretel she looked that she was going to taste good but then she told me I do not know how I am to do it. How do I get in? So i told her silly goose then i crept up and into the oven. Then i feel a push and then i feel the hot fire in my face so then i started to scream and i told them i will come back for you little kids don't for get that i will be back for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment